Neutral Standard Packing:
G.W.: 2 KG
Product's size: 148mm*122mm*45mm
Packing box size: 187mm*166mm*150mm
3 working days
4g car dvr mobile dvr with gps for car taxi bus trucknal
1. Product Summary
The DVR is a cost-effective, functional and scalable device designed for video surveillance and real-time remote monitoring of our network. It uses a high-speed processor, an embedded Linux platform and combines the most advanced IT processes such as H.264 Video Compression/Decompression. The system built in3G/4G/WIFI and GPS module, which achieves wireless remote control real-time video online monitoring from IE, Software and Mobile Phone; speed, time, longitude and latitude, and the camera's information can be stamped on the video; Besides, the GPS information, such as driving route, Google map can be seen on the CMS software. The system enables CIF, HD1, D1 and 720Pvideo formats. Each channel is up to 1280*720. Drivers' driving information, recording and wireless data are uploaded to HDD or SD Memory Cards which are used as the storage medium. The DVR centric software platform (CMS) can be realized with links to a Central Alarm monitoring system for remote management and playback analysis. The DVR may look simple in its exterior design, but provides powerful auto black box features, with flexible and reliable installation.
2. Product Description
1. Built-in GPS module, can show the driving route on the GOOGLE map
2. 3G/4G/WIFI transmission function, support IE, software and phone online video monitoring
3. 4 Channel video and audio recording (1 / 2 CH optional)
4. Advanced H.264 high profile technology for video compression at lower bitrate.
SATA 2.5’’ hard drive (support to 2T)and SD card storage(support to 256GB)
4 switching value
Built-in 3G/4G Module, Support both IE and software online monitoring; WIFI Optional
Built-in GPS module, Geographic coordinates, speed can be read in coding flow, and can be wireless uploaded.
Support SD cards upgrade
4. Dual Anti-Vibration
5. Application of the Mobile DVR
6. Video transfer
6. Product Certification
7. Our Company
8. Our Service
1.Quick and effective respond to every customer
2.Professional sales group and engineering team are able to provide professional technical supports.
3.Extremely strict quality control, all products that need to be tested for 48 hours before sell.
4.Factory sales directly
5.All products have certification of CE FCC ROHS SGS, quality guarantee.
6.OEM/ODM order is accepted
Q: Found problems that it can not be resolved?
A: Take note of the product model and software version, make detail description of the issues and submit to the technical and engineers team for analysis. The more detailed you offered, the more convenient for our staff analysis.
Q: There is no video output?
A: 1.Check the indicator lamps in the DVR. If the red PWR light is off, no power; If PWR is on and RUN off, then check ignition cable. If ignition cable connected, may be the MCU inside the DVR is broken; If RUN light is flashing(2s for once), the device is standby and not startup yet; Check the red and yellow cable in power connection and make both of the cables connected with power.
2. Check whether the display is powered and whether the monitor is switched to AV mode.
3. Check whether the video output cable and the display cable connected well or not.
4. Check the key in the DVR, locked well and then startup.
Q: Why the DVR’s video input connector is different from the cameras connector.
A: DVR is using aviation connector and cameras are using BNC or aviation connector. If not match, users have to use an adaptor.
Q: Even though SD card or HDD installed well, but no recording?
A: 1. Check whether the SD card or hard disk formatted or not. SD card or HDD must be formatted by the DVR, or can not be recorded. If not format, please enter the main menu ¬ - tools – formatted. New installed hard drive must be formatted;
2. Check whether the video channel be closed or nto, whether the schedule be set. There is no record if out off the setting time.
3. Check whether the hard disk connected well or not. Check whether the light in front panel of HDD or SD card is on or not.
Q: Video lost or no video in a certain period of time?
A: 1. Make analysis of the video and files before the losing video, and make analysis of the video and files after video recovery to check what happened.
2. Confirm whether the DVR is working in the period of time or not, such as parking, loading and unloading, and whether set up ACC delay or not.